The 2022 Lime Connect Ride Presented by Bloomberg is here! Lime Connect’s annual bike ride to rebrand disability is open to riders of all experience levels, you can join for the in-person event on October 8th in Reston (including a century ride, metric century, 30-mile, and 10-mile course).
Post-ride festivities include lunch from Mission BBQ (Herndon), music, massages, and beer specially brewed by Bike Lane Brewery – in addition to fun swag and giveaways. “The Lime Connect Ride is probably the best I’ve ever done. It’s a great ride through the Loudoun County countryside, and I’m riding again this year!” stated Dave Duvall, Lime Connect Ride participant.
Funds raised support the Lime Connect Pathways Scholarship for college-bound high school seniors with disabilities and the ongoing development of Lime Network members.
Those who are not able to join in person have the option of riding virtually – anywhere in the world – between September 8th and October 8th. An “Anything Goes” option allows individuals to rack up miles by walking, running, using a wheelchair, Peleton, or any form of mobility.
Schedule of Events for ride weekend:
Thursday 10/6/22 and Friday 10/7/22 (CHECK-IN)
• 4:30pm-7pm – Check-In / Packet Pickup (optional) @ The Bike Lane in Reston, VA
Saturday 10/8/22 (RIDE DAY)
• 6:30am-9am – Check-In / Packet Pickup (if you did not check-in on Thurs/Fri) @ The Bike Lane in Reston, VA
• 7:15am-8am – 100 Mile Starting Window
• 8am-8:30am – 100K Starting Window
• 8:30am-9am – 30 Mile Starting Window
• 9am-9:15am – 10 Mile Starting Window
• 10:30am-6pm – Food / Beverage, Massage, Sponsors, Music, and Giveaways