Laura Schwartz is a licensed Realtor in VA, D.C. and MD with McEnearney Associates in Vienna. You can follow Laura on Instagram at @LauraSchwartzRealtor or her Facebook page. Laura can be reached at 703-283-6120 or Laura@GuidingYourMove.com.
The snow last weekend was not an appreciated visitor in my house. I’m looking forward to those 70 degree days ahead.
If you’re looking to explore a new place to dine, these are my personal favorites for best outdoor dining options. If you disagree, please feel free to comment below!
- Best Ladies Night Out — Bear Branch Tavern
- Best Date Night — Clarity
- Best Family Friendly Spot — Taco Bamba/Mod/Foster’s Grille plaza (even the pickiest eaters can find something)
- Best Place to Watch a Game — Vienna Inn
- Best Lunch — The Sandwich Shop
- Best Breakfast — The Virginian
- Best Coffee — Tie between Simply Social and Caffe Amouri
- Best Pizza — PizzaRoni, Tony’s or Santini’s (Oakton nod!)
- Best Margarita — Mama Tigre
- Best Causal Meeting Spot — Caboose
We’re lucky in Vienna to have so many good restaurants, but not all of them have outdoor seating unfortunately. So there are plenty of other restaurants that I love, but this is just a focus on outdoor seating options.
What did I miss?
A new pilot program that aims to understand community sentiment about the Fairfax County Police Department is underway. Through a partnership with Axon, a San Francisco-based startup, the police department…
The McLean Community Center saw a noticeable uptick in participation for its latest governing board election. A total of 2,504 ballots were cast to determine three new adult board members…
For a second year in a row, ArtsFairfax will hold its annual celebration of the local arts community on Oct. 28 at Capital One Hall, which also happens to be…
CitySwing, a golf facility designed for people of all skill levels, plans to open at Reston Town Center in the first quarter of next year. The facility at 11897 Market…