There are homes you can actually afford, and then there are homes that are just fun to look at.
Our list of the most expensive recently-sold homes in Fairfax County, below, is definitely the latter for all but the most well heeled.
- 6622 Malta Lane — 6 BD/8.5 BA single-family home — $7,400,000
- 7853 Langley Ridge Road — 8 BD/10 BA, 2 half bath single-family home — $5,550,000
- 957 MacKall Farms Lane — 7 BD/7 BA, 3 half bath single-family home — $4,200,000
- 1125 Laurelwood Drive — 6 BD/7 BA, 4 half bath single-family home — $4,000,000
- 7800 Meritage Lane — 7 BD/6 BA, 2 half bath single-family home — $3,857,000
- 8446 Portland Place — 5 BD/7 BA, 2 half bath single-family home — $3,700,000
Image via Google Maps
CitySwing, a golf facility designed for people of all skill levels, plans to open at Reston Town Center in the first quarter of next year. The facility at 11897 Market…
Local Republicans nominated Karina Lipsman on Saturday (May 21) to seek the U.S. House seat currently held by Rep. Don Beyer (D-Va.). Early voting is underway for the June 21 Democratic…
Jollibee has confirmed that it plans to open its fried chicken chain in Chantilly some time this year. The popular restaurant will open at 4406 Chantilly Shopping Center in space…
Land ho! After over two years of anticipated arrivals dashed against the rocky shores of the COVID-19 pandemic and various construction-related challenges, Shipgarten will dock at last in Scotts Run…