There are homes you can actually afford, and then there are homes that are just fun to look at.
Our list of the most expensive recently-sold homes in Fairfax County, below, is definitely the latter for all but the most well heeled.
- 1165 Chain Bridge Road — 5 BD/6 BA, 2 half bath single-family home — $10,000,000
- 696 Bucks Lane — 7 BD/7 BA, 3 half bath single-family home — $5,250,000
- 3109 Whimbrell Court — 5 BD/5 BA, 3 half bath single-family home — $3,450,000
- 1108 Dead Run Drive — 7 BD/6.5 BA single-family home — $3,236,327
- 504 Nelson Drive NE — 5 BD/5 BA, 3 half bath single-family home — $3,000,000
- 7027 Elizabeth Drive — 6 BD/7 BA single-family home — $2,825,000
Image via Google Maps
The weekend is almost here. Before you try to process the end of the Roe v. Wade era or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit the past…
Neighbors are frustrated by a lack of safety improvements in recent years in Oakton’s Blake Lane corridor, where a driver struck three pedestrians, killing two, earlier this month. At a…
Fairfax County has a plan to fix the Balls Hill Road and Old Dominion Drive intersection, but it will likely take another half-decade for the changes to fall into place….
A new Chinese restaurant is opening soon at Lake Anne Plaza. Big Wonton, a Chinese restaurant that already has another delivery concept in Reston, will take up space at 14438…