The weekend is almost here. Before you dig into your summer reading list or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit the past week of news in Fairfax County.
Here are the 10 most-read stories on FFXnow this week:
- Silver Line Phase 2 contractor eyes potential completion date
- One injured in Herndon shooting on Sunday
- UPDATED: Two women, man found dead barricaded inside apartment room in Fair Lakes, police say
- UPDATED: Two Oakton High students die after teen driver crashes into SUV, pedestrians and utility pole
- County seeks to acquire land for new road near Capital One site in Tysons
- Community rallies for fundraisers to help families of Oakton High students killed in crash
- Community center, skyparks planned for all-affordable housing high-rises in Tysons
- Campus Commons developer could give county $1.7M to fix dangerous pedestrian crossing at Wiehle Avenue
- Silver Line extension opening date pushed once again to summer 2022
- Big changes, building shuffle proposed for final piece of Herndon’s Arrowbrook Centre
Ideas for potential stories can be sent to email@example.com or submitted as an anonymous tip. Photos of scenes from around the county are welcome too, with credit always given to the photographer.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your weekend plans, or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below. Have a great weekend, Fairfax County!
A 5 BD/3.5 BA brick home with a stone gas fireplace and garden patio is included in Open Houses.
The weekend is almost here. Before the remnants of Hurricane Ian arrive or you head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit the past week of news in Fairfax…
One of the oldest neighborhoods in southeastern Fairfax County is holding its birthday party this weekend, despite the likelihood of rain. Jefferson Manor near Groveton is celebrating its 75th birthday…
The general public’s last chance to weigh in on Fairfax County’s ongoing study of the bicycle and pedestrian network in the West Falls Church Metro station area will come later…
Are you tired of going to the gym? It might be the crowds, the locker room, waiting on equipment or the time it takes to commute to the gym.
Having a personal trainer come to your home will keep you accountable, save you time and allow you to workout in the comfort of your own home.
Skip the hassle of the gym and try our in-home personal training service.
Our services are reasonably priced, convenient, effective and are risk free.
Ending your marriage and living in the shadows of its pain is one thing, but when children (2 and 4 legged ones) are involved it’s not only about you. Divorce Mediation is the way to resolve the past and establish a solid, cooperative foundation to reorganize the relationship with your former partner. Everyone involved will benefit and you will gain peace-of-mind. Divorce Mediation is the cost effective way to negotiate your divorce and sign a Separation Agreement that is equitable and fair.
Walid Jawad will facilitate the divorce process in a calm and thoughtful manner to help you establish the foundation for your next phase in life. Walid’s 5-Star google reviews is a testament to his dedication to limiting divorcing couples’ stress during this intense transitional period.
Mediate your divorce virtually from the convenience of your kitchen table for $1,200 and save yourself the average Virginia cost of $15,000 per divorce and $22,000 with children. Make a complimentary appointment with Walid at Aether Mediation here: www.aethermediation.com
Join us on Saturday, October 15, 2022, from 1 pm to 3 pm where it all began in 2012 at the Hartke Building parking lot. We coalesced around a common vision, and purpose and have moved forward with unwavering community