The weekend is almost here. Before you welcome a new kitty or bunny into your home or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit the past week of news in Fairfax County.
Here are the 10 most-read stories on FFXnow this week:
- 22-year-old arrested for allegedly raping woman at knifepoint in her Reston apartment
- JUST IN: Woman sexually assaulted in Reston apartment, police say
- Study group considers new future for Reston National Golf Course
- District Taco plans two new franchise locations in Springfield and McLean
- Another pedestrian dies after crash on Dulles Toll Road in Reston area
- A free and privately funded shuttle is coming to Reston Town Center
- Busara Thai has closed its Tysons restaurant after 26 years
- NEW: Fairfax County could end local Covid state of emergency next month
- FCPD: Community member finds body near Huntley Meadows Park
- Family mourns loss and seeks justice for pedestrian killed in Seven Corners parking lot
Ideas for potential stories can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or submitted as an anonymous tip. Photos of scenes from around the county are welcome too, with credit always given to the photographer.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your weekend plans, or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below. Have a great weekend, Fairfax County!
This past week saw 145 homes sold in Fairfax County. The least expensive condo, single-family home or townhouse sale over the past seven days was $152,500 while the most expensive…
The Fairfax Board of Supervisors recently got a preview of what future transit connections between Tysons and Maryland could look like. At a transportation committee meeting on Tuesday (Jan. 31),…
Getting court time at Glyndon Park in Vienna may be tougher going forward for pickleball players. In the hopes of alleviating noise complaints from nearby residents, the Vienna Town Council…
A new exhibit featuring intricate embroidery on leaves is set to open soon at Tephra Institute of Contemporary Art‘s satellite gallery in Reston Town Center. Artist Hillary Waters Fayle’s work,…
Need help dealing with anxiety, depression or stress?
If you’re struggling to cope with anxiety, depression or stress, our virtual psychotherapy services can help. We offer a confidential and convenient service that’s tailored to your needs.
In our practice, cognitive behavioral therapy (or CBT) is an important tool we use to provide effective relief for those facing anxiety and depression. We believe that cognitive change can be used to improve behaviors and emotions, thus allowing you to achieve mental wellness. By understanding the cognitive distortions that lead to negative thought patterns, we are able to create interventions tailored to each of our clients. This empowering approach can help you gain control of how your own thoughts, beliefs, and behaviors impact your experience. With CBT, our service provides an effective treatment that can bring long-term change and mental stability.
Book a free consultation today and see how we can help you live a happier and healthier life.
Linjee Thai Restaurant Virginia Alcohol Beverage Control Publishing Notice.