There are homes you can actually afford, and then there are homes that are just fun to look at.
Our list of the most expensive recently-sold homes in Fairfax County, below, is definitely the latter for all but the most well heeled.
- 7972 Georgetown Pike (McLean) — 8 BD/8.5 BA single-family home — $4,175,000
- 9211 Black Riffles Court (Great Falls) — 6 BD/10.5 BA single-family home — $3,442,500
- 2152 Crimmins Lane (Falls Church) — 6 BD/6.5 BA single-family home — $2,150,000
- 9703 Layminster Lane (Vienna) — 5 BD/4.5 BA single-family home — $1,895,000
- 1480 Waterfront Road (Reston) — 5 BD/4.5 BA single-family home — $1,850,100
- 6716 Danforth Street (McLean) — 5 BD/4.5 BA single-family home — $1,780,000
Image via Google Maps
Good Friday evening! Today we published 7 articles that were read a total of 7366 times on FFXnow alone, so far. 📈 Top stories The following are the most-read articles…
A dog was chained up and shot this morning in the residential neighborhood behind the Woodlawn Shopping Center in Mount Vernon, police say. Officers responded to the area of Bedford…
The Rotary Club of McLean will peer back into the colonial era this weekend for its 11th annual chocolate festival. Set to return this Sunday (Jan. 29), the McLean Chocolate…
The Herndon Festival will return this year in the summer, bringing back a tradition that was scaled back to a carnival last year. The festival is set to take place…
Linjee Thai Restaurant Virginia Alcohol Beverage Control Publishing Notice.
Hi, my name is Moneim Z., and I am a blind male with chronic kidney disease, who needs a living kidney donor for a transplant. My blood type is B+, and I can accept a kidney from individuals who have blood types B and O.
To read my story, please see the attached letter.
To contact me directly, please email me at email@example.com or call at 571-428-5065. My living donor coordinator at INOVA Hospital, Amileen Cruz can be reached at (703) 776-8370 , or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.