Laura Schwartz is a licensed Realtor in VA, D.C. and MD with McEnearney Associates in Vienna. You can follow Laura on Instagram at @LauraSchwartzRealtor or her Facebook page. Laura can be reached at 703-283-6120 or Laura@GuidingYourMove.com.
Tomorrow is National Taco Day, on Taco Tuesday no less! You know I love talking about food places, so indulge me on this one!
Plus who doesn’t need an excuse to eat tacos?
Here are some local favorites to try:
- Taco Bamba — Who will donate $1 for every taco sold to Smile on the World, up to $1,200/store
- Mama Tigre — They also have great vegetarian options like the Cheese Tikka Tacos
- Tippy’s Taco House
- District Taco
- Rango’s Tex-Mex
- La Campesina — Tex-Mex and Salvadorean Food
Some of the larger chains are also running promos tomorrow if you like them:
- California Tortilla — Every purchase on October 4th gets you a coupon for a free taco during a visit from October 5-11
- Taco Bell — If you sign up to be a rewards member, you can get a Taco Lover’s Pass for $10 via their app. The subscription allows you to get 1 of 7 tacos every single day for the next 30 days.
- Chevy’s — $3 per taco for build your own taco bar (this runs every Tuesday!)
- Rosa Mexicano — Will have half price tacos all day for every Tuesday in October
Good Friday evening! Today we published 8 articles that were read a total of 10957 times on FFXnow alone, so far. 📈 Top stories The following are the most-read articles…
A 17-year veteran of the Fairfax County Fire and Rescue Department has been arrested for allegedly stealing drugs stored at two stations for her personal use, police announced today (Friday)….
A total of six new Capital Bikeshare stations may soon arrive around the Innovation Center Metro station. The Fairfax County Department of Transportation will host a meeting this coming Wednesday…
Tysons Corner Center can move forward with new plans for its next phase of development. After a public hearing on Tuesday (Sept. 26), the Fairfax County Board of Supervisors approved…
Public invited: “Fur-th Birthday” brunch celebration for Woofie’s of South Riding-Aldie, Sunday, October 8 at The Lazy Dog Restaurant & Bar
Woofie’s of South Riding-Aldie, providing premium mobile pet services throughout Aldie, Middleburg, South Riding is celebrating its fourth anniversary with expansion to Centreville and Chantilly and its fourth Woofie’s pet grooming van. The franchise, owned and operated by Loudoun County residents, husband/wife team Sebaot Gebre and Teferi Dejene, has grown by 900% since its first full year in business.
• Mobile pet spa grooming
• Dog walking
• Pet sitting
• In-home or overnight pet sitting
• Customizable services
If you have been thinking about buying your first home or haven’t owned one in the last three years, THIS IS FOR YOU!
In the DMV area, it can be difficult to save the downpayment necessary for you to get into your own home. We have a solution. The Funder’s Summit!
We have assembled a summit with different municipalities to tell you how to access their funds for your home purchase.
We invite you to join us at STEAMOLOGY’s annual FREE STEM Fest for elementary and middle school students, taking place on Saturday, October 14th at South County High School, 8501 Silverbrook Rd, Lorton, VA 22079.
STEM Fest is an exciting