Good Friday evening! Today we published 5 articles that were read a total of 9252 times on FFXnow alone, so far.
📈 Top stories
The following are the most-read articles for today (Mar 10, 2023)…
- Clyde’s plots comeback with new restaurant coming to Reston Station
- Construction on new W&OD Trail bridge over Wiehle Avenue begins
Since it’s Friday, we’ve also compiled a list of the most-read articles of the week, below.
- DEVELOPING: One person pulled from overturned car in Herndon crash (5123 views)
- UPDATE: Former Hunter Mill District supervisor has been found, police say (4860 views)
- After scrapped proposal, county lays out new plan for Reston Town Center North (3075 views)
- Police: Vienna man dies in crash on I-66, possibly after speeding (2549 views)
- Requests to seal criminal records soar in Fairfax County courts, as reforms take effect (2215 views)
- Fairfax County Board of Supervisors opens door to potential pay raises (1564 views)
- Gold’s Gym in Reston to relocate this summer (1524 views)
- SCOOP: Vienna Cold Stone Creamery getting replaced by a Mediterranean restaurant (1206 views)
- Board of Supervisors sends Fort Belvoir renaming concerns up to Secretary of the Army (1176 views)
- Clyde’s plots comeback with new restaurant coming to Reston Station (2263 views)
- Metro board set to approve changes to West Falls Church station parking and bus facilities (1051 views)
- Construction on new Fox Mill Road walkway on track to finish in April (754 views)
- Mezeh Mediterranean Grill to open tomorrow at Tysons Corner Center (737 views)
📅 Upcoming events
Here is what’s going on Saturday in Fairfax County, from our event calendar.
- No events today. Have one to promote? Submit it to the calendar.
Here are the events planned for Sunday:
- 6:00 pm: Metropolitan School of the Arts The Company Project: Higher Ground
- 6:00 pm: Comedy Night at 1st Stage
⛅ Saturday’s forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day. High of 43 and low of 31. Sunrise at 6:28 am and sunset at 6:13 pm. See more from Weather.gov.
🌅 Tonight’s sunset
We hope you have a great weekend! Feel free to discuss the most-read stories of the week, the upcoming weekend events or anything else of local interest in the comments. 👋
Good Wednesday evening! Today we published 6 articles that were read a total of 8631 times on FFXnow alone, so far. 📈 Top stories The following are the most-read articles…
Some transportation projects on the horizon have sparked excitement among the Fairfax County Board of Supervisors over potential transit improvements. Visualize 2050 is a federally-mandated long-range transportation plan with an…
(Updated at 3:20 p.m.) A New Jersey store that specializes in full-length dresses and other clothes for women has expanded its reach into Tysons Corner Center. Moda Natty opened a…
Bus stop improvements are proposed at the intersection of Wiehle Avenue and North Shore Drive in Reston. The Fairfax County Department of Transportation is working on a design for the…
Synetic Theater Camps are a wildly fun, highly accessible choice for young people who love moving, playing games, and making memories. Registration is open now for Summer Camps (sessions June 20-August 25) and there are even a few spots left for Spring Break camp, April 3-7.
Located in National Landing, these performance-based camps are designed for students of all ages – no theater or performance experience required.
Led by professional teaching artists, campers learn acting, movement, and technical theater skills through the lens of Physical Theater. Physical Theater incorporates acting, movement, dance, mime, and acrobatics. If you’ve seen a Cirque du Soleil performance, you’ll find many similarities.
EDBS Dental Billing Solutions is pleased to announce that it has achieved compliance with the federally mandated standards of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) through the use of Compliancy Group’s proprietary HIPAA methodology, The Guard® compliance tracking software, and HIPAA Seal of Compliance®.
The HIPAA Seal of Compliance is issued to organizations that have implemented an effective HIPAA compliance program through the use of The Guard, Compliancy Group’s proprietary compliance tracking solution.
Clients and patients are becoming more aware of the requirements of HIPAA compliance and how the regulation protects their personal information. Forward-thinking providers like EDBS Dental Billing Solutions choose the HIPAA Seal of Compliance to differentiate their services.
McLean Volunteer Fire Department-Inova Blood Drive
MVFD has teamed up with Inova Blood Donor Services for a blood drive on Friday, March 31, in our lower parking lot at 1455 Laughlin Avenue. The blood drive will run from 1:30 p.m. to 5:30 pm. Please consider making
Van Metre 5K Run
Calling all serious runners, occasional joggers, and weekend walkers of all levels! Participate in the 31st Annual Van Metre 5K Run supporting Children’s National Hospital–the event that goes a long way!
Date: Saturday, April 29, 2023