Laura Schwartz is a licensed Realtor in VA, D.C. and MD with McEnearney Associates in Vienna. You can follow Laura on Instagram at @LauraSchwartzRealtor or her Facebook page. Laura can be reached at 703-283-6120 or Laura@GuidingYourMove.com.
Whether you celebrate the upcoming holiday or not, what kid doesn’t love finding toys and chocolate? There are a few events around town coming up that everyone is invited to join, regardless of faith.
Also, couple this with FCPS Spring Break week and I’ve got a few suggestions for keeping everyone entertained this week:
- Vienna Presbyterian Church is holding an egg hunt on the Town Green at 10:20 am on Sunday, April 9 for kids, from toddlers to 6th grade. They’ll have coffee, snacks, and family photo booths.
- Egg My Lawn Fundraiser for One Neighborhood Foundation: While their egg delivery is sold out, you can still sign up for an Egg Yard decoration or donate an egg basket/delivery.
- Save the date for NEXT YEAR: Family Flashlight Egg Hunt held by the Town of Vienna (sold out for 2023), but mark your calendar to register for next year.
Looking for camp options?
- Hammerzone Skills, Drills, and Fun (baseball and softball, kids 8-13), Monday – Thursday
- Individual day camp options through the Children’s Science Lab at Fair Oaks Mall, 9am – 3pm
- iCode Vienna Camps, Ages 6 and over
- Jolly Yolly in Fairfax has single day to all week options for kids 3 – 10, focusing on reading, art and fitness.
- New York School of Arts (NYSA) in Vienna has 3 different art camp options: Art, Digital Art and Fashion Sewing
- Chantilly Academy of Gymnastics has half and full day options
Regardless of what you do next week, I hope you all have a restful week and kids who don’t complain of being bored.
A top-tier Italian soccer club is making a play for Tysons. AC Milan, which claims to be the “most popular Italian football brand” in the U.S., announced last month that it…
This holiday season, join us at The Residence at Colvin Run for a festive celebration of local talent and holiday cheer at our Holiday Shoppe! Located at 1131 Walker Road…
Have a question or seeking answers as a homeowner? Discover the many free resources available locally.
Fairfax County is looking to update its guidelines for how rental and mobile home developers can assist displaced tenants for the first time in a decade. Director of Fairfax County…
The Georgetown Visitation Masqueraders proudly present
Descendants The Musical
Art House 7 warmly welcomes you to our upcoming Fall 2 session of classes starting on October 30th. We’re thrilled to offer a diverse range of mediums and flexible class lengths, catering to a wide age range, starting from as young as 2, and, of course, providing a multitude of engaging options for adults!
Our classes cover an exciting spectrum of creative mediums, including fiber arts such as knitting, modern embroidery, crochet, and sewing. We also offer classes in ceramics on the wheel, drawing, watercolor, gouache, oil, acrylic, still-life painting, and captivating Japanese Suminagashi and printmaking. One of the highlights of this session is the highly anticipated 5-week “Painting the Portrait and Figure” workshop, led by the renowned local artist, Danni Dawson.
For our younger artists, we have specially designed classes like “Art Exploration through Impressionism” for students in kindergarten through 5th grade, an engaging “Art Together” parent-child class designed for 2–4-year-olds, and a “Teen Taught Art Club” tailored for kindergarteners through 4th graders.
Proceeds benefit Fellowship Square, improving the lives of 800+ older adults with very limited income and resources by providing affordable housing and supportive services.
Experience a festive holiday fundraiser complete with savory wines & craft beers, scrumptious hors d’oeuvres, exciting