Laura Schwartz is a licensed Realtor in VA, D.C. and MD with McEnearney Associates in Vienna. You can follow Laura on Instagram at @LauraSchwartzRealtor or her Facebook page. Laura can be reached at 703-283-6120 or Laura@GuidingYourMove.com.
A lot has changed since Covid and the exceptions that were made to accommodate outdoor seating around town. Thanks to a suggestion from one of my clients — shout to Christina! — I put together a list of outdoor dining options to enjoy this summer.
Church Street Options
- Sandwich Shop — a few indoor tables and a small patio with tables and umbrellas on Church St.
- Ritas — benches in front to enjoy your cold treat!
- Greenheart Juice — a few tables in the front on Dominion Rd NE
- Caffe Amouri — small tables and some benches with cover
- Kiln and Co — small tables/chairs, some under cover
- Caboose Brewery — patio right off the trail
- Clarity — fine dining with a dedicated patio space with umbrellas
- Cava/Potbelly — a few tables out front
- Maggio’s and Skorpios Charcoal Grill — several tables out front
- Crepe Amour — a few tables out front
- Pazzo Pomodoro — a few tables out front
- Big Buns — several tables under cover
- Sweet Leaf — a few tables out front
- Bruster’s Ice Cream, Jammin Java, Pizza Vienna — all have a few tables out front
- Noodles and Co, Crumbl, Chipotle, South Block — all share a few tables out front
- Lily’s Chocolate and Coffee — a few small tables out front
- Bear Branch — a large patio that fills up quickly
- Foster’s Grille — a few tables out front and to the side
- Taco Bamba — covered patio out front
- Mod Pizza — a few tables out front
- Frame Roasters — new coffee shop has a few tables
- Hawk and Griffin — has a small front patio
- Coco’s Sodas and Sweets — a few covered tables
The town is pretty strict on outdoor dining options which is why many of these have smaller tables and just a few of them. If you’re looking to dine out, make sure you call ahead and see who takes a reservation for that specific table.
Some Favorites in Oakton
- Santini’s — tables out front
- Mama Tigre — just recently did a renovation to add more outdoor seating
Some Favorites in Tysons
- Lebanese Taverna (Tysons II) — big patio on the lower level
- Patsy’s — covered patio in the back but also picnic tables!
Virginia’s so-called “sore loser” law is supposed to ensure that when a candidate is defeated in a Republican or Democratic primary, they can’t drop their party affiliation and appear on…
Laura Schwartz is a licensed Realtor in VA and D.C. with McEnearney Associates in Vienna. You can follow Laura on Instagram at @LauraSchwartzRealtor or her Facebook page. Laura can be reached at 703-283-6120 or Laura@GuidingYourMove.com. I…
Electric buses have at last joined Northern Virginia’s largest local bus fleet. Fairfax Connector launched the eight battery-powered vehicles out of its West Ox Operations and Maintenance Center (4970 Alliance…
Reston Association’s Board of Directors has a new vacancy. Mike Collins — who represents apartment owners within RA’s membership — resigned Friday (Sept. 29). Collins, who also served as the…
Explore your creative side this fall at Art House 7 with our Fall 2 Session of art classes beginning October 30th. Whether you’re a budding artist or looking to unleash your artistic potential with something new, there’s a class for everyone!
Short and Drop-In Classes:
Dive into creativity with our short-term offerings, including a 3-week still-life painting course, a 3-week knitting class, a 5-week Painting the Portrait and Figure workshop led by acclaimed local artist Danni Dawson, and a mesmerizing 4-week exploration of Japanese Suminagashi and modern paper marbling. Plus, we have a drop-in class specially designed for parents and toddlers (2-4 years old) to introduce them to the world of art.
Public invited: “Fur-th Birthday” brunch celebration for Woofie’s of South Riding-Aldie, Sunday, October 8 at The Lazy Dog Restaurant & Bar
Woofie’s of South Riding-Aldie, providing premium mobile pet services throughout Aldie, Middleburg, South Riding is celebrating its fourth anniversary with expansion to Centreville and Chantilly and its fourth Woofie’s pet grooming van. The franchise, owned and operated by Loudoun County residents, husband/wife team Sebaot Gebre and Teferi Dejene, has grown by 900% since its first full year in business.
• Mobile pet spa grooming
• Dog walking
• Pet sitting
• In-home or overnight pet sitting
• Customizable services
We invite you to join us at STEAMOLOGY’s annual FREE STEM Fest for elementary and middle school students, taking place on Saturday, October 14th at South County High School, 8501 Silverbrook Rd, Lorton, VA 22079.
STEM Fest is an exciting