Around Town

FFXnow Daily Debrief for Jul 19, 2023

Good Wednesday evening! Today we published 9 articles that were read a total of 15684 times on FFXnow alone, so far.

📈 Top stories

The following are the most-read articles for today (Jul 19, 2023)…

  1. Tysons auto dealerships to close permanently, maybe setting stage for redevelopment
  2. NEW: Fairfax County might end leaf collection service, starting next year
  3. Police: Driver in Burke crash that killed teen may have been speeding

📅 Upcoming events

Here is what’s going on Thursday in Fairfax County, from our event calendar.

⛅️ Thursday’s forecast

Expect a sunny day with a high of 88 and light winds, though there’s a 30% chance of showers and thunderstorms after 3pm. Come night, the temperature drops to around 70 with mostly cloudy conditions, a 70% chance of rain, and possible thunderstorms particularly between 9pm and 3am. Rainfall amounts may range between a quarter and half an inch. See more from Weather.gov.

🌅 Tonight’s sunset

Thanks for reading! Feel free to discuss the day’s happenings in the comments.