Around Town

FFXnow Daily Debrief for Jul 24, 2023

Good Monday evening! Today we published 8 articles that were read a total of 10167 times on FFXnow alone, so far.

📈 Top stories

The following are the most-read articles for today (Jul 24, 2023)…

  1. Planning Commission supports overhaul of Reston Comprehensive Plan
  2. Morning Notes
  3. Family-owned Lebanese restaurant closes for good in Vienna

📅 Upcoming events

Here is what’s going on Tuesday in Fairfax County, from our event calendar.

  • No events today. Have one to promote? Submit it to the calendar.

⛈️ Tuesday’s forecast

Expect showers and thunderstorms mainly after 5pm, accompanied by patchy fog before 9am. The day will have increasing clouds and a high near 89, with a southwest wind at 3-7 mph. There is a 60% chance of precipitation, and rainfall may range from a quarter to half an inch. Tuesday night, there is a 40% chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm, followed by partly cloudy skies and lows around 67, with light, variable winds. See more from Weather.gov.

🌅 Tonight’s sunset

Thanks for reading! Feel free to discuss the day’s happenings in the comments.