The weekend is almost here. Before you crank up the air-conditioning, or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit the past week of news in Fairfax County.
Here are the 10 most-read stories on FFXnow this week:
- Multiple people stabbed near county human services building in Reston
- JUST IN: Two hospitalized by Route 28 crash in Chantilly
- After much debate, Vienna settles on new outdoor dining rules
- Herndon carnival set for June in lieu of annual festival
- Reston firefighters help deliver baby at station
- Comstock’s plans for ‘Commerce Center’ near Wiehle-Reston East revealed
- JUST IN: Child with measles may have exposed people at Inova Fairfax Hospital
- UPDATED: Two people killed in crash on Capital Beltway in Tysons
- FCPD investigates apparent murder-suicide in Kings Park West
- Greek restaurant Knossos coming soon to Elden Street from Leesburg
Ideas for potential stories can be sent to email@example.com or submitted as an anonymous tip. Photos of scenes from around the county are welcome too, with credit always given to the photographer.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your weekend plans, or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below. Have a great weekend Fairfax County!
This Tuesday is National Taco Day and Neighborhood lists some local favorites to grab tacos at.
Recent violent incidents around Vienna included a confrontation between a man and two others leaving his apartment and a battle between a local resident and an Amazon delivery truck. The…
Drivers headed east on Route 7 in Reston can now get a small taste of what the road will be like once it’s fully widened. A third eastbound travel lane…
Fairfax County police are investigating a fatal shooting after someone allegedly fired multiple gunshots into a car parked in the Mount Vernon area yesterday morning (Sunday), killing one of the…
Looking for a more convenient way to work out?
On the Go Fitness Pro offers in home personal training. We bring the gym to you, so you can save time and skip the hassle of going to the gym. Plus, our trainers are certified and experienced, so you can be sure you’re getting the best possible workout.
We provide all the equipment needed for a great workout or we can use the equipment that you have.
Are you tired of going to the gym? It might be the crowds, the locker room, waiting on equipment or the time it takes to commute to the gym.
Having a personal trainer come to your home will keep you accountable, save you time and allow you to workout in the comfort of your own home.
Skip the hassle of the gym and try our in-home personal training service.
Our services are reasonably priced, convenient, effective and are risk free.
Join us on Saturday, October 15, 2022, from 1 pm to 3 pm where it all began in 2012 at the Hartke Building parking lot. We coalesced around a common vision, and purpose and have moved forward with unwavering community