The weekend is almost here. Before you crank up the air-conditioning, or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit the past week of news in Fairfax County.
Here are the 10 most-read stories on FFXnow this week:
- Multiple people stabbed near county human services building in Reston
- JUST IN: Two hospitalized by Route 28 crash in Chantilly
- After much debate, Vienna settles on new outdoor dining rules
- Herndon carnival set for June in lieu of annual festival
- Reston firefighters help deliver baby at station
- Comstock’s plans for ‘Commerce Center’ near Wiehle-Reston East revealed
- JUST IN: Child with measles may have exposed people at Inova Fairfax Hospital
- UPDATED: Two people killed in crash on Capital Beltway in Tysons
- FCPD investigates apparent murder-suicide in Kings Park West
- Greek restaurant Knossos coming soon to Elden Street from Leesburg
Ideas for potential stories can be sent to email@example.com or submitted as an anonymous tip. Photos of scenes from around the county are welcome too, with credit always given to the photographer.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your weekend plans, or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below. Have a great weekend Fairfax County!
Good Wednesday evening! Today we published 7 articles that were read a total of 7128 times on FFXnow alone, so far. 📈 Top stories The following are the most-read articles…
A newly awarded grant will help the Fairfax County Circuit Court preserve some historical records dating back to the 18th century, including one map that laid out the battlefield in…
Reston Association is charging up to potentially take part in Fairfax County pilot to get more homeowners’ associations (HOAs) on board with improving access to electric vehicle chargers. The pilot…
Fairfax County is no longer considering a proposal to allow more housing in Wolf Trap’s Crowells Corner neighborhood. The Site-Specific Plan Amendment (SSPA) submission has been withdrawn by its nominator, county…
Need help dealing with anxiety, depression or stress?
If you’re struggling to cope with anxiety, depression or stress, our virtual psychotherapy services can help. We offer a confidential and convenient service that’s tailored to your needs.
In our practice, cognitive behavioral therapy (or CBT) is an important tool we use to provide effective relief for those facing anxiety and depression. We believe that cognitive change can be used to improve behaviors and emotions, thus allowing you to achieve mental wellness. By understanding the cognitive distortions that lead to negative thought patterns, we are able to create interventions tailored to each of our clients. This empowering approach can help you gain control of how your own thoughts, beliefs, and behaviors impact your experience. With CBT, our service provides an effective treatment that can bring long-term change and mental stability.
Book a free consultation today and see how we can help you live a happier and healthier life.
Linjee Thai Restaurant Virginia Alcohol Beverage Control Publishing Notice.