This past week saw 111 homes sold in Fairfax County.
Over the past month, meanwhile, a total of 335 single-family homes were sold. Let’s take a look at some of the most and least expensive homes sold over the past month.
Most expensive homes sold
- 1219 Mottrom Drive — $4,600,000 (6 Beds | 7.5 Baths | 9,185 SQ FT)
- 1947 Rockingham Street — $4,300,000 (6 Beds | Baths | 7,346 SQ FT)
- 1158 Orlo Drive — $2,785,000 (5 Beds | 4.5 Baths | 6,658 SQ FT )
- 9109 Dara Lane — $2,722,771 (6 Beds | 4.5 Baths | 7,000 SQ FT)
- 1419 Audmar Drive — $2,600,000 (6 Beds | Baths | 6,772 SQ FT)
Least expensive homes sold
- 8506 Wagon Wheel Road — $3,400 (4 Beds | 3 Baths | 2,300 SQ FT)
- 2808 Woodlawn Trail — $400,000 (3 Beds | 1 Bath | 1,284 SQ FT)
- 5912 Accomac Street — $400,000 (3 Beds | 2 Baths | 1,092 SQ FT)
“In Fairfax County there are currently 1,497 homes for sale, of those 317 are condos, 842 are detached homes, and 338 are townhomes,” according to the listing site Homesnap.
Good Friday evening! Today we published 7 articles that were read a total of 7366 times on FFXnow alone, so far. 📈 Top stories The following are the most-read articles…
A dog was chained up and shot this morning in the residential neighborhood behind the Woodlawn Shopping Center in Mount Vernon, police say. Officers responded to the area of Bedford…
The Rotary Club of McLean will peer back into the colonial era this weekend for its 11th annual chocolate festival. Set to return this Sunday (Jan. 29), the McLean Chocolate…
The Herndon Festival will return this year in the summer, bringing back a tradition that was scaled back to a carnival last year. The festival is set to take place…
Linjee Thai Restaurant Virginia Alcohol Beverage Control Publishing Notice.
Hi, my name is Moneim Z., and I am a blind male with chronic kidney disease, who needs a living kidney donor for a transplant. My blood type is B+, and I can accept a kidney from individuals who have blood types B and O.
To read my story, please see the attached letter.
To contact me directly, please email me at email@example.com or call at 571-428-5065. My living donor coordinator at INOVA Hospital, Amileen Cruz can be reached at (703) 776-8370 , or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.