Good Friday evening! Today we published 6 articles that were read a total of 4621 times on FFXnow alone, so far.
📈 Top stories
The following are the most-read articles for today (Jan 6, 2023)…
- Police: Bicyclist runs into box truck in Annandale, taken to hospital
- County files plan for redevelopment of Fairfax’s judicial complex
- California firm leases data center space in Reston
Since it’s Friday, we’ve also compiled a list of the most-read articles of the week, below.
- DEVELOPING: Motorcyclist seriously injured in Seven Corners crash (5276 views)
- NEW: Paul French Bakery and Cafe coming to Vienna (3116 views)
- JUST IN: Glen Forest ES assistant charged with assaulting student with disabilities (2562 views)
- Daycare provider at Montessori school in Herndon arrested for assaulting toddler (2176 views)
- Residential mid-rise could replace office building on Dulles Technology Drive (1806 views)
- Jewelry store robbery led to another gun scare at Tysons Corner Center (1737 views)
- FCPD officer accidentally broadcasts ‘audio porn’ over police radio (1559 views)
- County’s running bamboo ordinance takes effect with potential fines (1341 views)
- Youngkin calls for investigation of Thomas Jefferson HS over delayed student award notices (1179 views)
- Developer requests more density for future townhouses by Tysons-Pimmit library (1064 views)
- Burlington clothing store coming to Springfield Town Center this year (904 views)
- Fairfax County rec centers, golf courses and more could get pricier this year (803 views)
- Ornery Beer Company Public House plans new restaurant in Herndon (666 views)
- Effort to relocate cell tower by I-495 in McLean still ongoing (542 views)
📅 Upcoming events
Here is what’s going on Saturday in Fairfax County, from our event calendar.
🌤 Saturday’s forecast
Clear throughout the day. High of 43 and low of 34. Sunrise at 7:29 am and sunset at 5:04 pm. See more from Weather.gov.
🌅 Tonight’s sunset
We hope you have a great weekend! Feel free to discuss the most-read stories of the week, the upcoming weekend events or anything else of local interest in the comments. 👋
Good Friday evening! Today we published 7 articles that were read a total of 7366 times on FFXnow alone, so far. 📈 Top stories The following are the most-read articles…
A dog was chained up and shot this morning in the residential neighborhood behind the Woodlawn Shopping Center in Mount Vernon, police say. Officers responded to the area of Bedford…
The Rotary Club of McLean will peer back into the colonial era this weekend for its 11th annual chocolate festival. Set to return this Sunday (Jan. 29), the McLean Chocolate…
The Herndon Festival will return this year in the summer, bringing back a tradition that was scaled back to a carnival last year. The festival is set to take place…
Linjee Thai Restaurant Virginia Alcohol Beverage Control Publishing Notice.
Hi, my name is Moneim Z., and I am a blind male with chronic kidney disease, who needs a living kidney donor for a transplant. My blood type is B+, and I can accept a kidney from individuals who have blood types B and O.
To read my story, please see the attached letter.
To contact me directly, please email me at email@example.com or call at 571-428-5065. My living donor coordinator at INOVA Hospital, Amileen Cruz can be reached at (703) 776-8370 , or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.