Here in Fairfax County, real estate is a spectator sport. Let’s take a look at some of the most and least expensive condos sold last month (June 2023).
Most expensive condos sold
- 7887 Jones Branch Dr Unit 904 — Tysons Corner — $1,838,000 (2 beds | 2.5 baths | 1,900 sq. ft.)
- 7887 Jones Branch Dr Unit 605 — Tysons Corner — $1,573,000 (2 beds | 2 baths | 1,870 sq. ft.)
- 7887 Jones Branch Dr Unit 405 — Tysons Corner — $1,373,000 (2 beds | 2 baths | 1,870 sq. ft.)
- 1650 Silver Hill Dr Unit 1807 — McLean — $1,295,000 (2 beds | 2.5 baths | 1,689 sq. ft.)
- 1450 Emerson Ave Unit 506 — McLean — $1,270,000 (2 beds | 2.5 baths | 1,650 sq. ft.)
Least expensive condos sold*
- 4209 J Americana Dr — Annandale — $200,000 (1 beds | 1 baths | 616 sq. ft.)
- 2316 Freetown Ct Unit 10/1B — South Lake — $200,000 (2 beds | 1 baths | 884 sq. ft.)
- 4913 Americana Dr Unit 205 — Annandale — $201,000 (1 beds | 1 baths | 624 sq. ft.)
*Minimum home value of $200,000 set to exclude certain land sales, retirement condos, properties with expiring ground leases, etc.
For Town of Vienna residents who have thoughts about traffic on Maple Avenue or the state of local parks, a chance to share those opinions has arrived. Starting this month,…
Virginia’s so-called “sore loser” law is supposed to ensure that when a candidate is defeated in a Republican or Democratic primary, they can’t drop their party affiliation and appear on…
Laura Schwartz is a licensed Realtor in VA and D.C. with McEnearney Associates in Vienna. You can follow Laura on Instagram at @LauraSchwartzRealtor or her Facebook page. Laura can be reached at 703-283-6120 or Laura@GuidingYourMove.com. I…
Electric buses have at last joined Northern Virginia’s largest local bus fleet. Fairfax Connector launched the eight battery-powered vehicles out of its West Ox Operations and Maintenance Center (4970 Alliance…
Explore your creative side this fall at Art House 7 with our Fall 2 Session of art classes beginning October 30th. Whether you’re a budding artist or looking to unleash your artistic potential with something new, there’s a class for everyone!
Short and Drop-In Classes:
Dive into creativity with our short-term offerings, including a 3-week still-life painting course, a 3-week knitting class, a 5-week Painting the Portrait and Figure workshop led by acclaimed local artist Danni Dawson, and a mesmerizing 4-week exploration of Japanese Suminagashi and modern paper marbling. Plus, we have a drop-in class specially designed for parents and toddlers (2-4 years old) to introduce them to the world of art.
Public invited: “Fur-th Birthday” brunch celebration for Woofie’s of South Riding-Aldie, Sunday, October 8 at The Lazy Dog Restaurant & Bar
Woofie’s of South Riding-Aldie, providing premium mobile pet services throughout Aldie, Middleburg, South Riding is celebrating its fourth anniversary with expansion to Centreville and Chantilly and its fourth Woofie’s pet grooming van. The franchise, owned and operated by Loudoun County residents, husband/wife team Sebaot Gebre and Teferi Dejene, has grown by 900% since its first full year in business.
• Mobile pet spa grooming
• Dog walking
• Pet sitting
• In-home or overnight pet sitting
• Customizable services
We invite you to join us at STEAMOLOGY’s annual FREE STEM Fest for elementary and middle school students, taking place on Saturday, October 14th at South County High School, 8501 Silverbrook Rd, Lorton, VA 22079.
STEM Fest is an exciting