Here in Fairfax County, real estate is a spectator sport. Let’s take a look at some of the most and least expensive condos sold last month (July 2023).
Most expensive condos sold
- 1650 Silver Hill Dr Unit 1606 — McLean — $1,312,887 (2 beds | 2 baths | 1,617 sq. ft.)
- 7887 Jones Branch Dr Unit 702 — Tysons Corner — $1,307,000 (2 beds | 2 baths | 1,516 sq. ft.)
- 11990 Market St Unit 1312 — Reston Town Center — $1,150,000 (3 beds | 3 baths | 2,111 sq. ft.)
- 11990 Market St Unit 1017 — Reston Town Center — $825,000 (3 beds | 2 baths | 1,619 sq. ft.)
- 7887 Jones Branch Dr Unit 704 — Tysons Corner — $1,685,860 (2 beds | 2.5 baths | 1,900 sq. ft.)
Least expensive condos sold*
- 7764 Donnybrook Ct Unit 108 — Annandale — $200,000 (1 beds | 1 baths | 616 sq. ft.)
- 5705 Indian Ct Unit 1D — Huntington — $205,000 (2 beds | 1 baths | 950 sq. ft.)
- 301 N Beauregard St Unit 219 — Alexandria West — $210,000 (1 beds | 1.5 baths | 849 sq. ft.)
*Minimum home value of $200,000 set to exclude certain land sales, retirement condos, properties with expiring ground leases, etc.
An upcoming bar and restaurant hopes to turn the Dunn Loring Metro station into a hopping place. On track to open in late October next to Quickway, The Casual Pint…
More than 75,000 workers at health care giant Kaiser Permanente are set to strike on Wednesday. The Coalition of Kaiser Permanente Unions’ contract with the health system expired on Saturday…
The vacant Fuddruckers building along Route 123 (Chain Bridge Road) in Fairfax City may not be standing for much longer. The site at 3575 Chain Bridge Road, which has been…
Reston Association’s Board of Directors has formally come out in opposition to the possibility of a casino near the Wiehle-Reston East Metro station. In a statement released yesterday (Monday), RA…
Explore your creative side this fall at Art House 7 with our Fall 2 Session of art classes beginning October 30th. Whether you’re a budding artist or looking to unleash your artistic potential with something new, there’s a class for everyone!
Short and Drop-In Classes:
Dive into creativity with our short-term offerings, including a 3-week still-life painting course, a 3-week knitting class, a 5-week Painting the Portrait and Figure workshop led by acclaimed local artist Danni Dawson, and a mesmerizing 4-week exploration of Japanese Suminagashi and modern paper marbling. Plus, we have a drop-in class specially designed for parents and toddlers (2-4 years old) to introduce them to the world of art.
Public invited: “Fur-th Birthday” brunch celebration for Woofie’s of South Riding-Aldie, Sunday, October 8 at The Lazy Dog Restaurant & Bar
Woofie’s of South Riding-Aldie, providing premium mobile pet services throughout Aldie, Middleburg, South Riding is celebrating its fourth anniversary with expansion to Centreville and Chantilly and its fourth Woofie’s pet grooming van. The franchise, owned and operated by Loudoun County residents, husband/wife team Sebaot Gebre and Teferi Dejene, has grown by 900% since its first full year in business.
• Mobile pet spa grooming
• Dog walking
• Pet sitting
• In-home or overnight pet sitting
• Customizable services
We invite you to join us at STEAMOLOGY’s annual FREE STEM Fest for elementary and middle school students, taking place on Saturday, October 14th at South County High School, 8501 Silverbrook Rd, Lorton, VA 22079.
STEM Fest is an exciting