Here in Fairfax County, real estate is a spectator sport. Let’s take a look at some of the most and least expensive single-family homes sold last month (September 2023).
Most expensive single-family homes sold
- 1016 Founders Ridge Ln — McLean — $3,625,000 (6 beds | 8 baths | 10,064 sq. ft.)
- 9142 Dr — Greenway Heights — $3,089,406 (5 beds | 2 baths | 5,834 sq. ft.)
- 2322 Trott Ave — Oakton — $2,799,999 (6 beds | 9 baths | 8,540 sq. ft.)
- 712 Seneca Rd — Turner Farm — $2,300,000 (6 beds | 8 baths | 8,055 sq. ft.)
- 942 Seneca Rd — Turner Farm — $2,200,000 (6 beds | 6.5 baths | 10,029 sq. ft.)
Least expensive single-family homes sold*
- 3101 Memorial St — Groveton — $370,000 (3 beds | 2 baths | 700 sq. ft.)
- 8422 Woodlawn St — Mount Vernon — $450,000 (3 beds | 1 baths | 972 sq. ft.)
- 6623 Dorset Dr — Virginia Hills — $455,000 (3 beds | 1 baths | 1,179 sq. ft.)
*Minimum home value of $200,000 set to exclude certain land sales, retirement condos, properties with expiring ground leases, etc.
Good Friday evening, Fairfax County. Let’s take a look back at today’s stories and a look forward to tomorrow’s event calendar. 🕗 News recap The following articles were published earlier…
Reston Association is seeking candidates for its 2024 Board of Directors’ election. Four seats are open for the election, which will take place in March. Specifically, two at-large director seats…
Zombies, pirates and other virtual characters are about to be unleashed on Tysons, just in time for Christmas. Sandbox VR will launch its new virtual reality gaming experience at 1656…
Do the holidays have you stressed and busy? Worry not about what to wear as Live Fairfax has the Style Survival Guide for this season!
The Georgetown Visitation Masqueraders proudly present
Descendants The Musical
Art House 7 warmly welcomes you to our upcoming Fall 2 session of classes starting on October 30th. We’re thrilled to offer a diverse range of mediums and flexible class lengths, catering to a wide age range, starting from as young as 2, and, of course, providing a multitude of engaging options for adults!
Our classes cover an exciting spectrum of creative mediums, including fiber arts such as knitting, modern embroidery, crochet, and sewing. We also offer classes in ceramics on the wheel, drawing, watercolor, gouache, oil, acrylic, still-life painting, and captivating Japanese Suminagashi and printmaking. One of the highlights of this session is the highly anticipated 5-week “Painting the Portrait and Figure” workshop, led by the renowned local artist, Danni Dawson.
For our younger artists, we have specially designed classes like “Art Exploration through Impressionism” for students in kindergarten through 5th grade, an engaging “Art Together” parent-child class designed for 2–4-year-olds, and a “Teen Taught Art Club” tailored for kindergarteners through 4th graders.