Here in Fairfax County, real estate is a spectator sport. Let’s take a look at some of the most and least expensive condos sold last month (October 2023).
Most expensive condos sold
- 7887 Jones Branch Dr Unit 1002 — Tysons Corner — $1,406,000 (2 beds | 2 baths | 1,516 sq. ft.)
- 8220 Crestwood Heights Dr Unit 1007 — Tysons Corner — $950,000 (2 beds | 2.5 baths | 1,773 sq. ft.)
- 1761 Old Meadow Rd Unit 523 — Tysons Corner — $899,000 (2 beds | 2.5 baths | 1,389 sq. ft.)
- 8370 Greensboro Dr Unit 1007/1009 — Tysons Corner — $783,000 (3 beds | 3 baths | 2,319 sq. ft.)
- 11990 Market St Unit 1211 — Reston Town Center — $740,000 (2 beds | 2 baths | 1,523 sq. ft.)
Least expensive condos sold*
- 7526 Savannah St Unit 26/101 — Idylwood — $200,000 (1 beds | 1 baths | 602 sq. ft.)
- 6641 Wakefield De Unit 905 — Belle Haven — $200,000 (1 bed | 1 bath | 670 sq. ft.)
- 2059 Huntington Ave Unit 1408 — Huntington — $200,000 (– beds | 1 baths | 550 sq. ft.)
*Minimum home value of $200,000 set to exclude certain land sales, retirement condos, properties with expiring ground leases, etc.
Good Tuesday evening, Fairfax County. Let’s take a look back at today’s stories and a look forward to tomorrow’s event calendar. 🕗 News recap The following articles were published earlier…
Nearly a mile of Hunter Mill Road in Reston has been closed in response to an outside gas leak in a residential neighborhood. The Fairfax County Fire and Rescue Department…
The Food Star site in Bailey’s Crossroads is officially open for redevelopment. At a meeting on Nov. 21, the Fairfax County Board of Supervisors unanimously approved a plan amendment to…
A new bank is coming to Reston’s Campus Commons development. Capital Bank appears to be opening a location at 1900 Campus Commons Drive in Suite 130, according to Fairfax County…
The Georgetown Visitation Masqueraders proudly present
Descendants The Musical
Art House 7 warmly welcomes you to our upcoming Fall 2 session of classes starting on October 30th. We’re thrilled to offer a diverse range of mediums and flexible class lengths, catering to a wide age range, starting from as young as 2, and, of course, providing a multitude of engaging options for adults!
Our classes cover an exciting spectrum of creative mediums, including fiber arts such as knitting, modern embroidery, crochet, and sewing. We also offer classes in ceramics on the wheel, drawing, watercolor, gouache, oil, acrylic, still-life painting, and captivating Japanese Suminagashi and printmaking. One of the highlights of this session is the highly anticipated 5-week “Painting the Portrait and Figure” workshop, led by the renowned local artist, Danni Dawson.
For our younger artists, we have specially designed classes like “Art Exploration through Impressionism” for students in kindergarten through 5th grade, an engaging “Art Together” parent-child class designed for 2–4-year-olds, and a “Teen Taught Art Club” tailored for kindergarteners through 4th graders.
The Ravel Dance Company will present the beloved holiday tradition The Nutcracker. It is Christmas Eve and the Stahlbaum family’s daughter Clara has received a Nutcracker from the mysterious toymaker and godfather Herr Drosselmeyer. Follow her journey through the Pine