The weekend is almost here. Before you get distracted by panda videos or head to bed for some much-needed sleep after avoiding those pranksters, let’s revisit the past week of news in Fairfax County.
Here are the 10 most-read stories on FFXnow this week:
- Here’s a ‘LOOK’ at what’s replacing Bow Tie Cinemas in Reston
- Herndon HS cracks down on ‘all-time high’ student cell phone use
- Reston residents push back against proposed redevelopment of Fannie Mae property
- Report: One of two finalists for FCPS superintendent withdraws candidacy
- Reston Town Center shares preview of planned updates to public spaces
- Construction is underway to expand The Boro in Tysons
- Amazon Fresh opens in Fairfax, with more stores coming to the region
- Plan to convert Reston police station parking into affordable housing moves forward
- Fairfax County’s COVID-19 caseload has doubled since late March
- County residents call for property taxes to be lowered with new budget
Ideas for potential stories can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or submitted as an anonymous tip. Photos of scenes from around the county are welcome too, with credit always given to the photographer.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your weekend plans, or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below. Have a great weekend Fairfax County!
Good Friday evening! Today we published 6 articles that were read a total of 10869 times on FFXnow alone, so far. 📈 Top stories The following are the most-read articles…
A CBD boutique is coming soon to Reston’s Lake Anne Plaza. OmBaked is expected to open in the spring. It’s founded Radhika Murari, a Restonian who moved to the community…
Before enduring the indignities of modern airport security, people flying out of Dulles can now calm their nerves by taking in the artistic talents of Fairfax County’s students. A youth…
Looking to try something new? Live Fairfax explores the newest restaurants to experience in area.
Need help dealing with anxiety, depression or stress?
If you’re struggling to cope with anxiety, depression or stress, our virtual psychotherapy services can help. We offer a confidential and convenient service that’s tailored to your needs.
In our practice, cognitive behavioral therapy (or CBT) is an important tool we use to provide effective relief for those facing anxiety and depression. We believe that cognitive change can be used to improve behaviors and emotions, thus allowing you to achieve mental wellness. By understanding the cognitive distortions that lead to negative thought patterns, we are able to create interventions tailored to each of our clients. This empowering approach can help you gain control of how your own thoughts, beliefs, and behaviors impact your experience. With CBT, our service provides an effective treatment that can bring long-term change and mental stability.
Book a free consultation today and see how we can help you live a happier and healthier life.
Linjee Thai Restaurant Virginia Alcohol Beverage Control Publishing Notice.