Winter Restaurant Week is scheduled to kick off next week, and over 20 eateries across Fairfax County are signed up to offer special offerings as part of the event.
During Restaurant Week — a bi-annual event sponsored by Restaurant Association Metropolitan Washington (RAMW) — participating restaurants in the D.C. region offer special menus to encourage locals to try new locations around the area.
“Participating restaurants will offer multi-course brunch and lunch menus for $25 per person, and multi-course dinner menus for $40 or $55 per person for on-premises dining,” RAMW said in a release. “Many restaurants will also offer RW-To-Go dinner meals and cocktail pairings, giving more variety for diners wanting to partake in the program. RW-To-Go dinner packages will be available at two price points: $70 or $100 for two people and $140 or $200 for four people.”
The following restaurants around Fairfax have signed up for Restaurant Week this year:
- 2941 Restaurant (2941 Fairview Park Drive) — French cuisine in Falls Church
- Agora Tysons (7911 Westpark Drive) — Greek/Mediterranean/Turkish in Tysons
- Alta Strada Mosaic (2911 District Avenue) — Italian food in the Mosaic District
- American Prime (1420 Spring Hill Road) — Steakhouse in McLean
- B Side (8298 Glass Alley) — American food in the Mosaic District
- Bellissimo Restaurant (10403 Main Street) — Italian food in Fairfax City
- Big Buns (Herndon, Reston, Vienna, Fairfax City locations) — American food chain with locations across Fairfax
- Circa at The Boro (1675 Silver Hill Drive) — American food in Tysons
- Founding Farmers (Tysons and Reston locations) — locally sourced food and bar
- Hamrock’s Restaurant (3950 Chain Bridge Road) — Southern cuisine in Fairfax City
- Makers Union (1811 Library Street) — Gastropub in Reston
- Matchbox (Mosaic District and Reston locations) — American bistro
- Morton’s (11956 Market Street) — Steakhouse in Reston
- North Italia (Reston and Tysons locations) — Italian cuisine
- PassionFish (11960 Democracy Drive) — Seafood restaurant in Reston
- The Capital Grille (Fair Lakes and Tysons locations) — A steakhouse and seafood restaurant
- TRIO Grill (8100 Lee Hwy) — American food in Falls Church
- Wildfire (2001 International Drive) — Steak and seafood in Tysons Galleria
- Wren (1825 Capital One Drive South) — Japanese restaurant in Tysons
- Zenola (132 Branch Road) — Lebanese restaurant in Vienna
Good Friday evening, Fairfax County. Let’s take a look back at today’s stories and a look forward to tomorrow’s event calendar. 🕗 News recap The following articles were published earlier…
Makers Union, a restaurant and pub based in Reston Town Center, is welcoming the holidays with a twist to their traditional offerings. The Blitzen Bar opens today (Friday) and will…
Local police are searching for additional victims after arresting a Falls Church man in connection to two robberies of massage parlors: one that occurred this fall and one from 2021….
In the future, people who earn more than Fairfax County’s median income will likely no longer be able to buy workforce housing. A task force recommended to the Board of…
The Georgetown Visitation Masqueraders proudly present
Descendants The Musical
Art House 7 warmly welcomes you to our upcoming Fall 2 session of classes starting on October 30th. We’re thrilled to offer a diverse range of mediums and flexible class lengths, catering to a wide age range, starting from as young as 2, and, of course, providing a multitude of engaging options for adults!
Our classes cover an exciting spectrum of creative mediums, including fiber arts such as knitting, modern embroidery, crochet, and sewing. We also offer classes in ceramics on the wheel, drawing, watercolor, gouache, oil, acrylic, still-life painting, and captivating Japanese Suminagashi and printmaking. One of the highlights of this session is the highly anticipated 5-week “Painting the Portrait and Figure” workshop, led by the renowned local artist, Danni Dawson.
For our younger artists, we have specially designed classes like “Art Exploration through Impressionism” for students in kindergarten through 5th grade, an engaging “Art Together” parent-child class designed for 2–4-year-olds, and a “Teen Taught Art Club” tailored for kindergarteners through 4th graders.
The Ravel Dance Company will present the beloved holiday tradition The Nutcracker. It is Christmas Eve and the Stahlbaum family’s daughter Clara has received a Nutcracker from the mysterious toymaker and godfather Herr Drosselmeyer. Follow her journey through the Pine