Good Friday evening! Today we published 4 articles that were read a total of 8118 times on FFXnow alone, so far.
📈 Top stories
The following are the most-read articles for today (Sep 1, 2023)…
- International Pakistani clothing brand coming soon to Tysons Corner Center
- One injured in Reston apartment fire
- Morning Notes
Since it’s Friday, we’ve also compiled a list of the most-read articles of the week, below.
- Fairfax City’s first-ever for-sale affordable housing units open to residents (35108 views)
- Traffic Alert: Two-vehicle crash shuts down northbound Fairfax County Parkway (9431 views)
- Open Road Distilling Co. opening in Reston Town Center today (8137 views)
- SCOOP: District Taco will close Tysons West restaurant this fall (7809 views)
- FOX 5 takes a ‘Zip Trip’ through Reston destinations and businesses (7519 views)
- Tysons cybersecurity firm makes debut on list of fastest-growing companies in U.S. (6230 views)
- NOW: Possibly armed man barricaded with woman in Fair Oaks area townhome (3634 views)
- NEW: Man arrested after three shot outside Merrifield taco restaurant (3209 views)
- Vegan ice cream parlor preps for launch in Herndon next week (3050 views)
📅 Upcoming events
Here is what’s going on Saturday in Fairfax County, from our event calendar.
- No events today. Have one to promote? Submit it to the calendar.
☀️ Saturday’s forecast
Expect a sunny day with a high near 84 degrees, accompanied by calm winds becoming south around 6 mph in the morning. As nighttime falls, the skies will turn partly cloudy and the temperature will dip to a low around 65 degrees, with the south wind persisting at around 7 mph. See more from Weather.gov.
🌅 Tonight’s sunset
We hope you have a great weekend! Feel free to discuss the most-read stories of the week, the upcoming weekend events or anything else of local interest in the comments. 👋
Good Friday evening! Today we published 8 articles that were read a total of 10957 times on FFXnow alone, so far. 📈 Top stories The following are the most-read articles…
A 17-year veteran of the Fairfax County Fire and Rescue Department has been arrested for allegedly stealing drugs stored at two stations for her personal use, police announced today (Friday)….
A total of six new Capital Bikeshare stations may soon arrive around the Innovation Center Metro station. The Fairfax County Department of Transportation will host a meeting this coming Wednesday…
Tysons Corner Center can move forward with new plans for its next phase of development. After a public hearing on Tuesday (Sept. 26), the Fairfax County Board of Supervisors approved…
Public invited: “Fur-th Birthday” brunch celebration for Woofie’s of South Riding-Aldie, Sunday, October 8 at The Lazy Dog Restaurant & Bar
Woofie’s of South Riding-Aldie, providing premium mobile pet services throughout Aldie, Middleburg, South Riding is celebrating its fourth anniversary with expansion to Centreville and Chantilly and its fourth Woofie’s pet grooming van. The franchise, owned and operated by Loudoun County residents, husband/wife team Sebaot Gebre and Teferi Dejene, has grown by 900% since its first full year in business.
• Mobile pet spa grooming
• Dog walking
• Pet sitting
• In-home or overnight pet sitting
• Customizable services
If you have been thinking about buying your first home or haven’t owned one in the last three years, THIS IS FOR YOU!
In the DMV area, it can be difficult to save the downpayment necessary for you to get into your own home. We have a solution. The Funder’s Summit!
We have assembled a summit with different municipalities to tell you how to access their funds for your home purchase.
We invite you to join us at STEAMOLOGY’s annual FREE STEM Fest for elementary and middle school students, taking place on Saturday, October 14th at South County High School, 8501 Silverbrook Rd, Lorton, VA 22079.
STEM Fest is an exciting